[X4U] which G5 iMac model is best?

Dave B DaveB_Lists_1004 at gto.net
Wed Jun 18 08:17:58 PDT 2008

Well, if you like to do your own work, then get an earlier model
without the iSight built in. It takes  less than a minute to open it
up and have easy access to the RAM slots, hard drive and optical
drive. The models with the built in iSight are much more difficult to
open up, though the RAM slots are easily accessible. If you are not
concerned with making modifications/repairs yourself, then get the
newest/fastest/biggest you can find/afford.

In everyday use, the difference between the 1.8GHz and 2.0GHz models
will be insignificant.

HTH
Dave

--
Mac users might not actually be smarter than PC users, but they
certainly use better English and a larger vocabulary to express more