[X4U] which G5 iMac model is best?

Dave B DaveB_Lists_1004 at gto.net
Wed Jun 18 13:39:16 PDT 2008

The early (non-iSight) G5 iMacs are super simple to work on.
Disconnect everything, lay screen down, loosen (but don't try to
remove!) 3 screws, remove back cover and stand as one piece. Observe
all components in plain sight!

The later iSight equipped models are much harder to disassemble and
reassemble, never mind accessing the drives. Only the RAM is easy on
those machines!

Dave

---
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy Seal: a small, elite group of
people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world,
whom everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and
efficiently."
– R. Welch, CEO, General Motors