[X4U] Hard Drive Recovery Service Needed

Doug LaBore dlabore1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 08:26:04 PDT 2008

Sounds like your new drive is showing signs of sticksion. This condition
exists when the HD head is laying on the platters and the surfaces are stuck
together. The most popular method of repair is to remove the drive and hit
it on the side (firmly) while its starting up in an effort to free this
sticksion issue. Sounds kind of brutal but it works most of the time.

Doug LaBore
Bloomington Minnesota