[X4U] Mount other Mac, get offscreen window

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 26 18:03:32 PDT 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 5:49 PM, Neil Laubenthal wrote:

> If it gets rebooted while the KVM is hooked up to the other switch
> then it can come up in oddball resolutions.

well, that is true, but it's not a resolution problem. both macs boot
up fully with the monitor switched to them, and the resolution is
proper.

this window pops open when Mac B mounts Mac A, and it is a window of
Mac A which is opened by Mac B. Like, if there were a file telling it
to do this, and I could edit or delete that file, I'd be good.

zc