[X4U] hard drive configuration

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Sun Jun 29 01:51:52 PDT 2008

hi (and sorry for what maybe a dumb question…)
is it ok to partition a hard drive that's configured as raid0?

i've just bought a western digital mybook studio edition II and it
can't be configured as jbod :-( and i don't want my daily back-ups to
be on the the partition/drive/whatever as my archives.

on a side note, i'll be buying a second 2Tb drive to have an offsite
back-up of my back-up. this will probably be a lacie drive. i'm not
entirely convinced by the mybook…

regards

alexandre
17" 2.33ghz ic2d macbook pro / 2.0gb / 160gb / X.5.3
24" 2.33ghz ic2d imac / 3.0gb / 1Tb / X.5.3