[X4U] Multi-function Printer Recommendations

Neil lists at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 17:53:57 PST 2008

I'm looking to replace my ink-jet printer with a multi-function one
that can also scan, copy, and fax.  I don't print a lot, less than a
couple hundred pages per year.  I scan even less, but I want to save
the trip  to  Kinkos  every time I get a photo  that I want to scan
in.  I normally fax my tax documents to my accountant every year, but
I might just scan and e-mail once I have a scanner. I have G5 and G4
PowerMacs, plus an iBook on a network, so Ethernet or wifi would be
nice too.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.