[X4U] From PC to Mac

Matt Gregory mattgregory33 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:30:38 PDT 2008

> Actually luck ran out, I do not have a dvd burner on my laptop, only  a
> dvd viewer. CD burner only, and the files are too big for the CD. I was
> hoping I could also transfer the files from one computer to the other
> through an ethernet cable, dreaming?

That should work for you.  I'm pretty sure I've done this before from a
Windows machine to my PowerBook G4.  I'm assuming all Macs have crossover
built into their ethernet ports.  I only did it once and it was years ago,
so I'm not going to be any further help other than saying: yeah, it should
work ... give it a try.

matt.