[X4U] From PC to Mac

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Mon Mar 10 11:47:22 PDT 2008

My Intel Mac will not read Vista burned data CD/DVDs. I suspect this is the
problem. I have to read them on a PC and transfer them over our network to
my Mac. But even then the data doesn¹t always copy correctly to the Mac. I
had a package installer for Mac, burned onto a Vista made CD (by one of our
PC-IT guys) which when read to Mac became separated from its resource forks
and no longer worked. So you may have to read the disc on a PC then use a
flash drive or some such to copy files to your Mac.