[X4U] "New" spam technique

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:46:25 PDT 2008

This is known as address spoofing.It is nothing new and unfortunately there
is not too much you can do about it, especially if the spammer is in a
foreign country.
If you look at full message headers, you can trace where the message
originated, but your email address was probably used
in the "from:" header.
Best bet is just to ignore it - save yourself a lot of stress.

Regards,
Jon