[X4U] Transferred Text Edit files messed up

nk netkat at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 12:21:07 PDT 2008

that could be...in one file in particular, I don't recall using any
bolding, but why would bolding, or some other rich text element
translate as this:

pardtx720tx1440tx2160tx2880tx3600tx4320tx5040tx5760tx6480tx7200tx7920tx8
640qlqnatural
cf0

I mean, that is a LOT of characters! maybe "tx" means text, and I see
a pattern of doubling of some of the numbers, but what actually is
that stuff?