[X4U] Dat file extension

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Mar 13 07:51:23 PDT 2008

Daly, and all,

MSC (big hardware company) sent me their CDROM which is for windows
only. They data file is called "addoc.dat" and based on the first
page, that is the file I want. When I open it with Word, and save it
as a "doc" file, the doc file is huge, but still cannot scroll past
page 1.

Daly, the freeware utility you mentioned did not work.

Any other suggestions (except to buy a windows machine)?

Lee