[X4U] Airport

Robert rashton at telus.net
Thu Mar 13 11:27:57 PDT 2008

Have a Mac pro with an airport card. Just after I bought it the
Airport Extreme 802.11n came out. Apple had a software update to bring
my card up to 802.11n. It was only a couple of dollars but I didn't
need it so I didn't do it at the time. I have now purchased an Airport
extreme 802.11n  and I thought that the software for the upgrade was
on the CD that came with the airport. How do I know if my airport card
is 802.11n and if it isn't  where do I find the update to bring my
card up to 802.11n. Thanks Bob