[X4U] converting dvd's

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:32:45 PDT 2008

In Toast you need to select Video and then create from "Video TS" folder.
(I'm not sitting at my Mac, so I can't see the exact selections.) Then drag
the "VIDEO TS" folder into Toast. (For compatibility, create a folder named
for the title of the DVD, ALL CAPITALS. Move the VIDEO TS folder inside that
folder. Then create an empty folder named "AUDIO TS" if there is not already
one there, within the same outer folder. Drag the outer folder to Toast.)
This will burn a standard video dvd that will play on most players (I've
found DVD+R Double-Layer dvds work best for my very finicky dvd player)