[X4U] Very weird disk corruption - pleas for help!

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Tue Mar 25 22:42:22 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,

I would try booting off one of the install disks and going into Disk
utility and see if it sees your internal disk drive.

Try deleting ALL your partitions and then creating a total disk HFS+
partition to install Leopard onto.

Then when you have reinstalled Leopard, you should be able to go
through the necessary steps to reinstall Boot Camp and XP.

cjc