[X4U] Airport Status: Connection Time

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 15:51:18 PDT 2008

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but I want to ask if
anyone has a solution something annoying me. Since I upgraded to
Leopard on my MacBook, next to the Airport signal status icon in the
menu bar, there is a display of the connection time. It had days,
hours, minutes and seconds. This takes up a lot of space in my menu
bar, and I have no need for this information. However, I don't see how
to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Daniel