[X4U] Re: Spreadsheets that can split window > 1 time

stephen e. schwartz ses at bnl.gov
Mon Mar 31 10:12:07 PDT 2008

slightly OT, but Microsoft Word 5 (various versions) allows you to open
multiple copies of the same document; they are all mirrored, so change
something in one copy and it makes the change in all; real nice for looking
at multiple places in the same document. or cut from one place in the
document and paste into another without having to scroll around. close any
duplicate copy and it doesnt prompt you to save; only when close the last
remaining open window does it prompt you to save. nifty software design,
sadly lost in later versions of that software.

-steve