[X4U] world adapter kit

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:28:03 PDT 2008

Go to the Apple support page located  at

http://support.apple.com/specs/powermac/Power_Mac_G4_Quicksilver.html

Here are the electrical  requirements. 50 vs 60 Hz is not an issue.

Electrical requirements and agency approvals
	• Line voltage: 115V AC (90V to 132V AC) or 230V AC (180V to 264V AC)
	• Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz, single phase
	• Maximum continuous power: 360W

HTH,
John