[X4U] synology disk station

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Thu May 15 05:08:42 PDT 2008

hi

i need to buy a 1TB hard drive for archival & backup of my files, and
today i saw that my dealer here is zurich has some pretty good deals
on synology disk stations (i'm interested in the ds107). the spec
sheets say that they are mac compatible.

does anybody have any experience with these drives? how mac compatible
are they? will i have any file naming issues, since i suppose this
will be a pc-formatted disk?

any additional information/feed back is welcome!

kind regards

alexandre
17" 2.33ghz ic2d macbook pro / 2.0gb / 160gb / X.5.2
24" 2.33ghz ic2d imac / 2.0gb / 250gb / X.4.11