[X4U] imac and beach ball

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Tue May 20 00:36:35 PDT 2008

hi randy

i've been keping an eye on spotlight, and as far as i know it isn't
indexing the drive, the spotlight menubar icon isn't "glowing".

i haven't transfered any data to the drive yet, apart from leopard. it
has 13.5gb of data on it.

i've just rebuilt the spotlight database, as you've suggested. it took
less than 5 minutes to re- index the drive (spotlight menubar icon has
stopped glowing)

…and no changes so far! (but things are better)

thanks, alexandre