[X4U] imac and beach ball

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Tue May 20 12:57:49 PDT 2008

ok. but on the other hand i'm doing stuff that previously wasn't
provoking this quite of behaviour: using safari while installing
office2008 and dragging a few windows. i'm sure now that i'm getting
the beach ball when a program is accessing the hard drive (copy,
install, …)

i'll be taking the imac back to my dealer and requesting a new drive,
i think it's the only solution at this point.

a big thank you to all who helped. regards, alexandre