[X4U] Test

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Fri May 23 05:57:42 PDT 2008

I bet everyone is taking a break before the awe-inspiring new products
to be unveiled in the summer season by our favorite company...
Microsoft Windows X, Microsoft xBox TV, Microsoft xPhone (previously
rumored as zunePhone), Microsoft xOffice, Microsoft xLife, and the
shocking new hardware lineup... Microsoft xBook Home, Microsoft xBook
Business, Microsoft xBook xTreme, etc.

Sorry couldn't resist... school's out!
Chris