[X4U] dial up Modem connection speed? in Leopard

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Thu May 29 09:07:35 PDT 2008

In the summertime I have to give up my broadband connection and drop
back to dial up. Since last summer I upgraded from Tiger to Leopard.
I've discovered that Apple changed the Internet Connect dialog window
and it no longer shows the connection speeds in Leopard. Actually that
dialog box no longer exists... the closest I can find  is the network
preferences window.

How do I go about finding out what my dial-up connection speed is in
Leopard?

Thanks,
John