[X4U] Finder Question

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 08:09:14 PST 2008

On 11/17/08 11:13 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> What column view option?all I see is spotlight preferences . This is
> most frustrating as it has rarely been for an issue but this time 30
> files scattered all over the place is bad news. I think I have fond
> the items manually opening up 100 folders but as I said manually
> doing this is a PITA.

Ed, you said you weren't locating them in the Finder, that you are using the
"button" -- which is Spotlight. I gave you three sets of instructions -- one
for Finder, one for Command F, and one for Spotlight, and you need to use
the Spotlight instructions from my post. You left them underneath your reply
without comment.

~Linda