[X4U] Application Folder - Permissions for unknown user.

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:44:02 PST 2008

Sorry - It didn't occur that those things had much to do with
permissions. Here's the info.

OS 10.5.5
Not on a network.
Have broadband internet access via phone line DSL. Behind a NAT router.
I am the only user of this computer.
24" iMac 2.16 GHz Intel
Also, I am fairly cautious about what I download or give permissions to.

John