[X4U] Finder Question

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Thu Nov 20 21:40:27 PST 2008

Amazingly, the extra information provided in this email makes it
simpler to figure out a solution.

Create a smart folder on the desktop with "kind is any" and "name
begins with z" and change "contents" to "filename"

That will give you ALL the files and folders that start with "z" on
your Mac.

Then you can do with them what you want. Unfortunately, the finder
doesn't appear to show the existing folder they are in or not that I
could find in about 3 minutes of playing with the finder.

Regards,

cjc