[X4U] New Trojan threatens Macs with installer...

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 07:22:14 PST 2008

On Nov 21, 2008, at 7:15 AM, Shawn King wrote:

> On 11/20/08 8:47 PM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I will toss my .02 in here (if that means anything). There is, IMO, a
>> bit of animosity going on here and there are secret agendas as well.
>
> Oooh...conspiracy theories!

No sorry Shawn its called thinking for ones self. I guess you think
everyone should let you be the one thinking for them.
I guess you believe in the hive principal one person does the
thinking for everyone else.
I was brought up to think for myself and not to let anyone else
decide what is good/bad for me.

Ed