[X4U] Finder Question

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:27:39 PST 2008

Ed-
	I'm a bit surprised that no one has suggested that you use Automator
to solve your problem

  It can do all your searching for you and then move the results into
a folder of your choice.  Even if you don't know Automator, it's
pretty simple to set up an automated scheme to do exactly what you
want. The learning curve for doing that is much less than the time
you've spent writing to this list. And for someone of your background
it should be a snap to learn.

I'm not very skilled at Automator but I can see quickly how to set it
up to do the job with about 20 minutes set up work.

Regards,
John