[X4U] New Trojan threatens Macs with installer...

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 16:00:39 PST 2008

On 11/23/08 4:09 PM, Joe Sporleder wrote:

> I would like to know how many Mac geeks it takes to change a light
> bulb . . .

<http://infinitio.org/wowlike/2008/11/22/q-how-many-macintosh-users-does-it-
take-to-screw-in-a-l/>

Plus this one, from Susan's 2020 Hindsight lightbulb jokes page:

> Q: How many Windows users does it take to change a lightbulb?
> A: One, but she/he'll swear up and down that it was JUST as easy for him as it
> would be for a Macintosh user.

And this one, from ars.userfriendly.org:

> q: How many Mac users does it take to change a light bulb?
> a: None. You have to replace the whole motherboard.

And several more down the page here:

<http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~omri/Humor/lightbulb.html>

~Linda