[X4U] Why does Mail show .wmv files

schneidr schneidr at umich.edu
Wed Nov 26 14:31:41 PST 2008

Found some info at the Flip4Mac Community Forum

You can read the comments here
http://tinyurl.com/4tkntx

In a nutshell

The issue does seem to be specific to QT 7.5.5 and Leopard. QT 7.5.5 with
Tiger seems OK. QT 7.4.5 with Leopard seems OK. Both with Flip4Mac
2.2.1.11.

Flip4mac is working on the problem.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/technology/article731986.ece