[X4U] Something strange

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Thu Nov 27 15:42:41 PST 2008

I have a iPhone, Mac Pro and a Macbook Pro. I'm using a airport
extreme for my wireless network. All the computers are running 10.5.5,
on all the time and only are shut off once in a while. Every so often
When I bring either on my computers out of sleep the my Airport
Utility app will be running. Does any one as to what would cause this
to happen or is there a keystroke that I could be hitting and if so
what. The airport has security on and is protected by a password.
There is nothing in startup logon to cause Airport Admin to run.
Thanks in advance. Bob