[X4U] Need Power supply for Dual G4

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 07:32:44 PDT 2008

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions..
My workhorse.. Dual G4 (mirror door?)  after a brief power outage the
other night,  try to start it up..  NOTHING happens..  nothing at
all, nothing turns on.
I've tried changing outlets, surge protectors, and power cord..
still nothing happens.

My first thought is maybe the power supply ?
Haven't changed out a Mac power supply since the Mac II series..

Tried looking for a replacement power supply, most places I've looked
online list it as OUT of STOCK.    Not to mention expensive..

Anyone have any good suggestions for Mac replacement parts, or if it
could be something else other than power supply ?

Kansast