[X4U] Need Power supply for Dual G4

Anthony Bailey abailey at semo.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:06:32 PDT 2008

You might check the battery (3.6v) first as it's a lot cheaper than the
power supply. As for a power supply, you might check on the lowendmac swap
list as there's usually some for sale on there. Here's the info from the
list.
Tony

lemswap-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com LEM-Swap is for buying & selling Mac
stuff.
See the list FAQ - http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html - for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback