[X4U] Damn Comcast

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Mon Oct 6 06:46:21 PDT 2008

2.66, Intel Duo Core Xeon 8 gig memory, 4 - 1 terabyte drives, X.5.5.

I really feel embarrassed about this and should know this. Got an
email from Comcast stating that they have blocked port 25 for spam. I
don't spam, the only other users of my computer is my wife who only
uses yahoo email. So I know that Mac Mail uses port 25. How would this
happen? Also even though Comcast states that they have blocked port 25
it still seems like me emails are going out. I sent a test email to my
daughter and my work email and they went thru. Any help would be
appreciated. I tried to check if you can change the ports in mail but
don't see any options, Wayne.