[X4U] convert POP to IMAP

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Tue Oct 7 13:56:32 PDT 2008

I moved all of mine to IMAP awhile ago. I created matching folders and
then dragged the messages to the corresponding IMAP folders. Took a
long time, because I had about 20k messages, but it worked. You may be
able to drag folders instead, but because some of my folders were huge,
I decided to move messages in batches.