[X4U] Installing Leopard from a different machine on a newexternal HD

David R. Boag, DDS spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 18 18:32:27 PDT 2008

> If you can open the LaCie case, you can pop a new disk in there for much
> less than a whole new disk/enclosure combo.
>
> ~Linda

You know what, that's a great idea! I've never done that before, but now I've got my project for the week...other than the birth of my son.

Since I've never done it before, is there anything specific about the drive that I need to know so that I don't order something that doesn't work?

Thanks Linda. You've inspired me today!

David R. Boag, DDS