[X4U] iPhone

Roy Van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Sun Oct 19 03:24:32 PDT 2008

I have been waiting for the iPhone to make its appearance in South
Africa and had my name on the waiting list. I declined to take one
when they arrived last month though as I understand it cannot be used
as as a modem for bluetooth access to the internet and cannot copy/
paste or forward sms's. Are these shortcomings correct and when will
they be rectified? My S.E. K850i is, as I understand it, is therefore
a better phone.

Regards,

Roy

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is