[X4U] iPhone

Mark mark at MARKHEATH.NET
Sun Oct 19 21:37:10 PDT 2008

The web browsing experience is the best on any phone, the app store
makes it easy and convenient to find apps, everything syncs
painlessly with my iBook and I love the GUI.
Apple will eventually add copy and paste but it isn't a big priority
for them nor is it for me. It would be nice if the bluetooth profile
was more open but at least in the US wireless carriers don't want
people to use there phones as modems.