[X4U] Firefox plugin to view PDFs

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Wed Oct 22 01:51:08 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 07:53:42PM CDT, lorca <lorca at lorca.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
> >Eugene asked:
> >>
> >> Can anyone recommend any Firefox plugins that will enable the browser to
> >> view PDFs (like Safari) instead of download them?
> >
> > Does Firefox 3 include a "Adobe Acrobat Plugin for Firefox and Netscape"?
> > The Windows version does (I know as I disabled it yesterday because the
> > feature drives me crazy).

Firefox 3, for me on Leopard, never included the Adobe Acrobat plugin.
Thank gawd, I really dislike everything Acrobat nowadays.

> <http://code.google.com/p/firefox-mac-pdf/>

Thanks to Lorca and cool at hosting4days.com for mentioning
Firefox PDF Plugin.  Even though it is listed as experimental,
it works perfectly fine and exactly as I wanted!

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/