[X4U] Diving into Leopard . . .

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Mon Oct 27 14:55:54 PDT 2008

Any gotchas I need to worry about as I begin to worry about with
Leopard as I start upgrading our newspaper publishing office (other
than the obvious, make a good backup or two before I start)? I just
bought one of our salespeople a refurbished MacBook Pro from Apple to
replace an aging MacBook. I'm also replacing a desktop in the near
future with a Mac that also comes with Leopard. I'm going to start by
installing a license of Leopard I bought for my own older MacBook Pro
to get comfortable with it for a few days and then role it out to the
two others that will have Leopard.

Joe