[X4U] Pixma Mystery Paper Jam

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Sep 4 14:07:37 PDT 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Neil wrote:

> Thanks for the link.  I did a Google search and found LOTS of
> people have mysterious paper jam problem with the Pixma.  One
> person mentioned a trap door in the back.  Sure enough, there was
> paper hiding back there.  So, problem solved.  I will be able to
> take my vacation after all.  :-D

For future reference, assuming your Canon is still under warranty,
the last time that I had a problem with my Pixma, I called tech
support, and they overnighted me a new one, complete with new ink
cartridges, and I put the old one in the box it came in and shipped
it back.  Canon paid for shipping both ways.

So any problems shouldn't take long to resolve.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html