[X4U] iBook problem

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Thu Sep 11 15:00:25 PDT 2008

You might have to boot the iBook in Firewire Target Disk mode from a second
computer and then use Disk Warrior to repair disk damage. Did you try to
boot from the DVD that came with the iBook? The DiskWarrior CD might not be
the correct version for that model mac or the CD drive might be going bad,
especially if you dont hear any sound from the CD.

Terry