[X4U] Can Apple's Mail pick up GMail?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 09:11:25 PDT 2008

David:

I followed the instruction on GMAILs web site *EXACTLY* (I do mean
EXACTLY) and it works for me.
After all this pain and suffering I still cannot get GMAIL to do what
I want, so I tried using the forwarding feature and never really got
it to work the way it should the non existent help
doesn't help. You ask questions and get no answers so you are pretty
much on your own when it comes to GMAIL. Frankly its too much hassle
for almost no return.  Thats my opinion.

Ed