[X4U] Creation/Modified date of Mail attachments

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Apr 1 20:13:56 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a small problem and I don't know how to fix it. I've received
a bunch of MSWord files via e-mail (Mail Version 2.1.3 on OS 10.4.1)
I need to know their creation and last modified dates so that I can
put them in order, but when I save them to my computer and Get Info
it shows them both as being the time I saved the attachment. I tried
dragging them to a folder and got the same results. The files were
sent from a Windows machine. How can I figure out when they were
created and last modified?

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design