[X4U] Having Windows open drain resources?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Sat Apr 4 11:48:15 PDT 2009

I hope this question doesn't sound silly..does it put a drain on CPU
or RAM resources, or even VM to have several windows constantly open?

I'm trying to improve my work efficiency by changing some of my work
habits, and I find it helps to have 3 or 4 or more windows always
open, since I end up opening them anyway...I have a habit of always
closing out all windows..which is dumb bcs I always open them back up!

I think this behavior might be a hold over from something I heard or
read advising closing windows as soon as you're done with them.

thanks for any info!

zc