[X4U] Is there a way to make ...

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Mon Apr 6 04:19:25 PDT 2009

Close all folders . . .create a new Finder Window . . . set it's
position and view characteristics . . . close the window. Don't do
anything else or it gets confused. This should then be the default
setting for all new Finder windows. If it doesn't work . . .and
trashing the Finder plist doesn't work then maybe it's stored in some
other plist and somebody else will know which one.

--
neil