[X4U] Mac versus Windows

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 13 17:38:39 PDT 2009

Just looking a the spreadsheet on that article, the I see some serious
oddness.  For one thing in Year 1 they bought both a Mac Pro, and a MacBook,
but only put Applecare on the Mac Pro.  If that is all the software, there
is no reason at all to buy the Mac Pro, they just need an iMac or Mac Mini.

Personally I wish I could get off that cheaply.  But then I have things like
Creative Suite Premium upgrades to deal with periodically.

Zane