[X4U] Mac versus Windows

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Tue Apr 14 16:22:51 PDT 2009

On 4/14/09 5:58 PM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> I've not been able to find any information on upgrading just a single app.

Adobe says that you can't go "in and out" of the Suite upgrades. In other
words, if you upgrade a single app from a Suite, you can't use that single
app to upgrade to a Suite again.

I don't know why they say this, or how they'd enforce it, but there you go.

It's all over the 'Net, if you go looking for it. I can't right now find the
Adobe Support page, but I know I've posted in a similar thread in the
User2User forum.

<http://blog.dearadobe.com/2009/01/15/single-app-upgrades-from-a-version-of-
creative-suite/>

That said, if you're hankering for a Suite upgrade, join and InDesign user
group and take advantage of the discount through the end of April (I think).