[X4U] Time Capsule Setup

John Masters johnmasters at me.com
Wed Apr 15 13:21:15 PDT 2009

I have just ordered a 1TB time capsule to hopefully solve my
networking problems. My setup is thus:

Cable Modem -> Belkin N1 802.11n router -> Netgear Gigabit switch

4 AirPort Express serving 4 sets of speakers.

Switch is connected via cable to 1]  iMac 3.06, 500GB HD, 4GB RAM
                                                            2] Buffalo
Linkstation 1TB NAS running Debian connected by smb
							   3] Buffalo Linkstation 500GB NAS as above
							   4] Mac Mini connected to HDTV

My iTunes Library and all music and video is on [2].
iTunes on my Mac Mini, my iMac and my Macbook is set to use the same
library (i.e. on [2])

The Mac Mini no longer sees the Movies or Music in front row but if I
connect to the Mac Mini from my iMac through screen sharing and start
up iTunes I can play movies and music.

My Macbook will sometimes connect to the network and sometimes not.

iTunes will not connect to any of the AirPort express speakers
although Airfoil will.

Basically my question is this:- Can I use Time Capsule to host an
itunes Library shared by all three Macs?

Regards, John
johnmasters at me.com