[X4U] Re:mac mini (2009) and applecare

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 16 11:35:35 PDT 2009

two questions were answered.

the one would need to be answered by Apple itself as it is Apple
which sets policies relating to Apple Care.

the other question is going to be your comfort level with taking
risk.  several folks have given examples of how you might evaluate
what you want to do.

you might feel good enough about Apple quality control, their track
record for producing reliable hardware, and the experience of friends
and colleagues who've had trouble-free experiences.

but there is no calculus which serves as a guarantor to the question:

"If I don't get apple care, will I be OK?"