[X4U] Widgets? - Unrelated

Neil lists at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 14:29:28 PDT 2009

I have a critical need for one widget, iCal Events.  I use it to view
my iCal events for the next two weeks.  iCal is so incredibly slow
that it is unusable, but it syncs to my iPhone.   I use FlexCal to
create new events, even if iCal is open and in front.

I also have a calendar, a clock, and a weather forecast widget that
are useful.  I also have one that sends text messages using my cell
phone account, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.